After Fátima Bosch severed ties with Telemundo following an interview by Carlos Adyan and Lourdes Stephen, Mexican native Andrea Meza, Miss Universe 2021, and the other hosts of the program "Mesa Caliente" turned against her and backed their colleagues, who have faced heavy criticism following the questions posed to the contestant from Tabasco.

Although Meza’s reactions toward Bosch were contrasting during the beauty pageant held last month in Thailand, her stance on this occasion was apparently not as a former Miss Universe, but as a communicator.

"Our colleagues asked her all the questions the audience has. Our commitment is to represent you, our viewers, and to seek answers to the questions you have," said the Mexican host.

The rest of the presenters joined her, asserting that Carlos Adyan and Lourdes Stephen "asked the questions with respect."

Andrea Meza recalled that, after the interview, Fátima "decided to leave the studio and cancel the rest of the schedule she had with Telemundo for the day."

For her part, journalist Verónica Bastos—while acknowledging that "the crown has been tarnished by this whole scandal"—was more critical regarding the reaction from the Tabasco native.

"If she thinks that no one is going to ask her about these topics, I think she is absolutely in another dimension," she stated.

She also called on her to use the global reach she has to "turn all the bad around."

Meanwhile, host Aylen Del Toro was blunt. She asserted that Fátima has the obligation as Miss Universe 2025 to submit to any type of interview; otherwise, she said, she needs to seek professional help to stand in front of the cameras again amidst the pressures for her to relinquish the crown.

"Throughout this long year of her reign, it is her duty to stand in front of a camera and a microphone and answer any question from any interviewer or audience she faces."

"So, if she doesn’t feel ready, there are also many coaches who can help you stand up and stand there to show who you have known yourself to be until now, Fátima," said Del Toro.

@ocean10121 # 🔥MESA CALIENTE 🔥# @Andrea Meza y sus compañeras debaten el incidente Que paso en la entrevista de parte de Carlos Adyan a Fatima Bosch 2025 donde se incomodo y abandono los estudios de Telemundo y otras entrevistas que tenia programadas. #Opiniones !! ¿ Crees que la actitud de una "M*U" fue la correcta y la mejor forma de manejar la entrevista o crees que no fue la mejor manera de actuar ?Los Leo 👀en los comentarios 👀 . #Para ti # LIKE#Viral ♬ sonido original - Sarahi🌸@

¿Por qué Fátima Bosch rompió relaciones con Telemundo?

Fátima Bosch attended the Telemundo program "Pica y se extiende" on December 7.

During the broadcast, Carlos Adyan and Lourdes Stephen asked her about the open investigations against Raúl Rocha for federal crimes, the alleged lawsuit filed by Nawat Itsaragrisil for defamation, and asked for her opinion on the issue of the Miss Ivory Coast visa that allegedly influenced her not being the winner of the pageant.

Despite appearing visibly uncomfortable and even annoyed, the Miss Universe attempted to answer some topics evasively, calling to "turn the page."

However, moments later, it was announced that she had left the television set and canceled all commitments she had with other Telemundo programs.

Google News

TEMAS RELACIONADOS

[Publicidad]