Recommended

Detienen al presunto coautor del feminicidio de Valeria Márquez; Fiscalía de Jalisco revela nuevos detalles del caso

¿Habrá eclipse solar en México? NASA confirma dónde será visible el fenómeno del 12 de agosto, el más largo del siglo
A little over two weeks after the tragic death of her firstborn, Mauro Menéndez, Aylín Mujica admitted she does not know what she is going to do "to live" without her son, amidst the mourning and the controversy sparked by her decision to resume her work commitments.
What did the Cuban actress say? Below, we share the details about her recent message to the music producer and DJ.
- LEE MÁS: Georgina Rodríguez se luce en diminuto bikini negro durante sus vacaciones junto a Cristiano
According to an Instagram post, Aylín Mujica wrote a new and moving message dedicated to her son Mauro Menéndez, who passed away on July 16, 2026, during a trip to Barbados.
A little over two weeks after the tragedy, the artist expressed the deep pain she continues to face with a video that touched her followers, in which the DJ is seen lighting a sky lantern and releasing it into the sky.
In said video, the Cuban actress wrote admitting that she does not know how she is going to continue her life without her son: “Thank you for the light you left in our lives. You will always live in our hearts. My Mau, your presence remains alive in every sunrise, in every sunset, in the wind, in the sea, in every act of love, I miss you so much, I don't know how I am going to do to live without you”.
The death of Mauro Menéndez shocked the entertainment world after it was reported on July 16 during a trip to Barbados. After his death, Aylín Mujica revealed in an interview for La Mesa Caliente that her son had been diagnosed with severe pneumonia and that his health condition suddenly worsened, which led to him being hospitalized and intubated.
In that interview, she recalled that her son “was revived five times” after two heart attacks and three seizures: “They revived him approximately five times. The sixth time they called me and the doctor told me: 'We have to make a decision',” she recalled. Desperate to know how her son was and to talk to him, the actress asked them to bring the phone to Mauro’s ear and begged him: “Don’t go, Mauro, don’t go”.
Despite the mourning, the actress gave the interview and announced she would resume her work commitments in Colombia with the show Top Chef. This sparked a wave of criticism on social media for having treated the death of her son with “coldness” and disrespecting his memory by prioritizing her image and her work, and for “profiting” from what happened.
“Not even a week has passed, my God. How people love to profit,” “I didn't like at all the thought of a mother doing this, not even a week later. Out of respect, she should have waited,” “How did she last through this? I have a son his age and it must be an immense pain that has no name to suffer such a loss,” “I don't understand her interview, and she hasn't even buried him yet,” “Already giving an interview, no sir. Where is the respect?” commented the internet users.
Other followers suggest that work is her best distraction and her way of processing the grief: “It hasn’t hit her yet, she is in shock. In a few days, she will realize the reality she is living, and that is where the greatest pain she has ever felt in her life will come,” “Everyone experiences grief in different ways,” “Perhaps it is her way of dealing with her pain”.
[Publicidad]











