Recommended

Alicia Machado defiende con todo a Fátima Bosch: "Usted no va a entregar esa corona, usted va hasta el final"

“Fátima poniéndote en tu lugar”: redes estallan contra conductor de Telemundo, Carlos Adyan, por entrevista a Miss Universo

¡Explota Miss Universo! Fátima Bosch abandona entrevista y cancela compromisos con Telemundo tras preguntas incómodas sobre su polémico triunfo
Despite the unexpected reaction Fátima Bosch had after being interviewed by Lourdes Stephen and Carlos Adyan regarding the controversy surrounding her coronation as Miss Universe 2025, the Telemundo host revealed that the Tabasco native spoke about the lawsuit filed against her by Nawat Itsaragrisil for defamation in Thailand.
Carlos Adyan revealed this Monday during the program "En casa con Telemundo" that off-camera, Fátima Bosch confirmed to him that her father, Bernardo Bosch, was reviewing the matter of the lawsuit filed against her in Thailand, even though she flatly denied its existence on air.
"What she expressed to me off-camera was that basically her dad was already aware of this and her dad was in charge of dealing with this situation at a legal level."
"So, regarding the fact that they are aware that the lawsuit does exist, the lawsuit does exist, and she, although she did not express it that way in the interview, did say it off-camera and it is a fact. There is a lawsuit; whether it proceeds in the end or not, we don't know," he revealed.
Although at the time Carlos spoke in front of the Telemundo cameras, all the hate currently directed at her on social media had not yet erupted, regarding the Nawat topic that he touched on with Lourdes Stephen, he clarified to Fátima:
"We were not asking the question without foundation; this is a lawsuit that is evidently being processed in Thailand, at least that is what the Thai police confirmed as of last week."
Carlos Adyan sostiene que NO hubo preguntas sin fundamento
Even though Adyan has been showered with hundreds of criticisms on social media for the questions that made the Miss Universe winner uncomfortable, the day after part of the interview went viral, he ensured that Fátima had been warned about the type of questions she would be asked.
"We were clear from the beginning, even off the air, I told her that we had tough questions to ask," he commented.
However, he said that not only were the questions that have gone viral on platforms asked, but they also highlighted "the work she does and the organization regarding women's empowerment, but we are not responsible if she has any problem answering, and that is why she decided to abandon the programs."
[Publicidad]







